How do I find a product?
There are several ways to find a product in the Iittala web store.
- To browse all our products by category, product series or designer, use the main navigation.
- To search for a product, use the Search box in the top right-hand corner - type a keyword e.g. series (“Teema”), a designer (“Franck”) or a sub category (“Plate”). After searching, you are able to refine your search results by e.g. product series, category, designers, colour, new and sale items. You are also able to sort your search results either alphabetically (ascending or descending) or by price (lowest or highest first).
- The latest availability status is listed on each product page. If the product is available there is a shopping basket icon, if the product is temporarily out of stock the shopping basket icon is replaced with the arrow icon. There will be text on individual product pages indicating when the product is temporarily unavailable.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order by following the different steps below. Note that English is the only language offered for conclusion of the online contract between you and us in the Iittala web store.
- Find the product you want.
- Click on the Shopping basket icon to add the product to your shopping basket.
- Carry on shopping if you want to buy something else.
- Hover over your shopping basket in the upper right-hand corner of the shop page and click Checkout at any time to see what you've selected, change quantities or remove items.
- When you are ready to buy, click Checkout.
- You will be able to checkout as an existing Myiittala member, to register and checkout as a new Myiittala member, or to checkout as a guest.
- If you are a Myiittala member your personal information will be pre-filled and you can change the shipping address if needed. If you are not yet a Myiittala member you can register to become a member and then sign in. Registering is easy and you just need to fill in your personal information in order to get Myiittala member benefits. Or if you prefer to checkout as a guest you only need to enter your shipping and billing information.
- Enter your payment details and click Complete order. (Please note this may take a few minutes as we are authorizing your credit card).
- You will see a summary of your order and we'll email you an order receipt.
- We'll get your order ready to ship - relax and wait for your items to arrive!
- You will receive a shipment confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- Your shipment confirmation will include all details of your order, including the VAT charges calculated for your order. Note that we do not provide VAT 0% invoices as our Iitatla web store accepts sales to private consumers only.
Note that you can place an order and buy products at the Iittala web store only if you satisfy the conditions below:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You are the owner or authorized older of a valid credit card to pay for your purchases; and
- You agree to provide your real name and truthful and complete address, phone number, email address, payment details and other required information.
Can I order by phone?
You can call to our Customer Service and they can advise you to place an order online, just give a call to 00800 800 57800, local phone rates apply. Our Customer Service representatives are glad to assist you from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm Central European time, excluding Finnish public holidays. (For more details click Finnish public holidays)
Can I cancel my order?
All cancellation requests must be sent to us in writing either by email at email@example.com or by letter sent by post to Fiskars Home, Web store Customer Service, P.O. Box 130, 00561 Helsinki, Finland. Please clearly indicate your name, the products you wish to return as well as the order number and date. You can find the order number it in the order receipt and shipping confirmation emails we have sent you. Our Customer Service will help you by phone 00800 800 57800 (local phone rates apply) in any questions having to do with cancelling the order.
Our online ordering process is very smooth and as soon as we've authorised your payment we get ready to ship your item(s). You will be able to cancel your order until the item(s) are being shipped (i.e. before you have received our shipment confirmation email). Once shipping has been initiated, you are not able to cancel the order any longer but you still have the right to a refund after the product has been returned if the product is incorrect or defective, or on notifying us of your cancellation of the contract under the 14-day withdrawal period. In Germany you will also have your statutory rights of withdrawal within 14 days. For more details on return conditions please see the section below called “What if I want to return my order”.
Once you've successfully cancelled your order, we'll send you an email to confirm that your order has been cancelled.
What if the price changes after I've ordered?
We constantly update our product assortment and prices. All our prices, including promotions and special offers, are valid as shown on the website when you order. We'll confirm the amount payable before you complete your order. Even if the product price changes, you will still be charged the amount which was valid when you placed your order.
How can I pay for my purchases?
You can pay for your order by using a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
If you have received a Myiittala voucher, you can also use that for payment.
When is the money charged from my credit/debit card account?
When you place your order your bank may reserve the funds, which means you won't be able to access them. When your order is shipped from our warehouse, we will receive your payment. When the order is shipped, you will get a shipment confirmation email.
Why has my payment been unsuccessful?
Things to check in case your payment has not been successful:
- Did you enter your card information and billing details correctly?
- Did you enter a complete and valid delivery and billing address? Kindly note we can’t deliver to a PO Box address for example. For more details on our delivery conditions, please the section below called “Where do we deliver”.
- Did you enter the right card type, card number, issue number, expiry date, valid from/to date, and CVV security code (the three-digit number on the back of your card)?
- Do you have sufficient funds available in your account or on your credit card?
- Is your credit card enrolled for online purchases?
In unclear cases please contact your issuing bank for further information.
How do I know my details are safe?
We take privacy and security very seriously.
- When you place an order, we process it using a secure server which encrypts your information before it's transmitted.
- We comply with data protection and privacy laws and take measures to make sure that all the information you give us, including your credit or debit card details, remains private and secure.
- We process your payment and registration information confidentially.
- We follow strict security procedures when storing and using your information to prevent unauthorised access.
- We work together with Ogone for secure and fast payment procedures (www.ogone.com). All the information you provide is encrypted using the SSL protocol and cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. Our system does not store any credit card data you provide to purchase our products. Ogone processes transactions for over 40.000 online shops worldwide and has a PCI level 1 certification.
Can I change shipping and billing address after I completed my order?
You cannot change the shipping and billing address after the order has been completed. If you made a mistake in your shipping and/or billing information and you notice it after placing your order, please contact our Customer Service at 00800 800 57800 (local phone rates apply). They can cancel your order for you and then you will be able to place a new order with corrected shipping and/or billing information.
Where can I find information about corporate responsibilty?
You can read about Fiskars Home corporate responsibilty here.