Benefit Bar Title
Myiittala terms and conditions of contract
- Myiittala members must be natural persons who are at least 18 years old. Membership is free of charge. Fiskars Finland Oy Ab (hereinafter referred to as Fiskars) is entitled to reject membership applications.
- In order for Myiittala to serve members in a best possible way, the member shall inform the programme of changes in his/her contact details. The member can also update his/her contact information by signing in at www.iittala.com or by contacting customer service: email@example.com.
- Myiittala membership is personal and only the member himself/herself can make purchases unless otherwise separately communicated. Purchases will only count towards the accumulated purchase total if membership was recognised when the purchase was made. If the Myiittala membership is not recognised at the time of purchase, the purchase will not be added to the accumulated purchase total retroactively. Purchases made with reward vouchers will not be added to the purchase balance.
- The member may resign from Myiittala programme by sending notice of termination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Fiskars Finland Oy Ab, Myiittala, PO Box 130, 00561 Helsinki, Finland.
- Fiskars is entitled to terminate the membership if the member has not used his/her member benefits within the preceding 18 months or if the member has infringed the terms and conditions of the Myiittala programme.
- Fiskars shall have a right to terminate the Myiittala programme and alter or amend the terms and conditions of the programme without providing separate personal notice. If the terms and conditions are changed, the updated terms and conditions are posted on Iittala’s website one (1) month before the changes take effect.
- The owner and controller of Myiittala programme is Fiskars Finland Oy Ab, PO Box 130, 00561 Helsinki, Finland. The programme has been established in accordance with, and is subject to the laws of Finland.
A summary of principles according to which we will process your personal data:
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of a contract between you and Fiskars, your consent, or our legitimate interest.
- We will collect your data to enable us to offer you our products and services in the best possible way, to create a convenient purchasing experience for you, and to maintain and develop our products and services.
- We will retain your data as long as your membership is valid, plus the applicable period for limitation of legal claims, and any additional periods required or permitted under applicable law
- We will only disclose your data to selected partners of ours. We will only transfer your data to other third parties in certain unavoidable circumstances
- You are entitled to receive information from us about how your personal data are used, to limit the use of your personal data, to remove your personal data in some cases and, if your data are processed on the basis of consent, to withdraw your consent
- Updates to the data protection statement will be communicated to you on our website and, if necessary, by email